In an effort to stay green, we strive to reduce, reuse and recycle to conserve energy and reduce pollution in our environment. We are proud to reveal that 90% of wood used in the construction of the property is recycled wood shipped from the UK. Most of the furniture within the property were also collected from different antique shops in the UK and restored in India. We offer our sincere gratitude to everyone involved in establishing the property, for their hard work and determination enabling use of the recycled items effectively. Instead of building a brick wall around the property, we decided to construct a green wall with trees as a protective boundary. Also, naturally available red stone is used for constructing the walkway at the entrance leading to the house and all around the property minimizing use of concrete.
Our aim is to share this wonderful experience with everyone and in the long run, we hope to utilize the financial earning from the property to benefit & develop the local community in the best possible way.
Rules and Regulations
- Smoking and use of alcohol are strictly prohibited inside the village.
- Use of disposable dinnerware including plastic, thermocol and paper are not allowed in the Village, as disposal of these items are harmful for the environment.
- Highlight the fact that nature can be more tranquilizing than anything else.
- We have in-house waste disposal techniques for different types of wastes. We believe that our surrounding environment is as precious as our own property, and therefore our waste will not be disposed outside our premises. All the waste should be disposed in the waste bins and sorted into specific categories to enable appropriate disposal.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your own safety, and children should be supervised everywhere within the property. Security personnel will be available for group gatherings for additional safety and security.
- We believe looking after trees, plants and farm animals, like chickens, goats, pigeons and swans, is our responsibility. So please co-operate with us by not harming them when you are in Cheshire Village.